Prices are competitive, and guarantee for new machines is for a 3 months period, parts and labor here at my place in Oxnard, CA. unless other arrangements are made. Payment by cash preferred, check, credit card, or PayPal, no extended payments.
Delivery: allow 2-3 days after payment is made
A 2-3 % convenience fee is added to the price if credit card is used
Service call(s) for new machine on location may or may not be included in the sales price…..please inquire
I keep my clients informed of all info relating to shipments
Prices of New Machines with complete units incl. table, motor, legs, light are given below as follows:
- Juki 5550 single needle, complete unit – $835
- Juki 1541 walking foot machine with side loading bobbin, and servo motor – $1675
- Juki 1508 walking foot machine with top loading bobbin, with servo motor – $2400LED lighting available for all machines at $16 each
- Juki 1510-7 walking foot machine with top loading bobbin, trimmer, foot lift – $4500
- Juki Overlock 5 thread, complete unit – $1575
- Juki Overlock 4 thread, complete unit – $1575
Sale of used industrial sewing machines:
1. Guarantee for used machines is 30 days, for parts and labor, here at my place in Oxnard, CA, unless otherwise specified.
2. All used machines are quoted at price for complete unit, meaning table top, motor, legs, thread stand, bobbin winder, and sewing light.
3. Walking Foot Machines: come with 6 bobbins, 10 needles and one extra set of feet, such as cording or other (as specified by client).
4. Shipments of complete units, or head only to other states besides California.
a. Must be prepaid (and usually added to sale price).
b. Price of complete unit including shipment may include a 2% convenience fee, if credit card is used, over the total sale, and a $45 charge for packing in factory type clamshell styrofoam, and box, and taking to shipper.
c. I obtain a quote from Echo Logistics based on a customer’s zip code. My preference is for Fed Ex since this is close and convenient to me
d. Shipment location to my client is the Fed Ex dock closest to the provided zip code, and I pass this info to my client. Client is willing to pick up at the Fed Ex Dock, which only requires a Phillip screwdriver to undo the steel legs from the pallet. A truck or SUV is recommended for pick up the dock.
e. Echo emails me with a bill of lading or bol – I take unit to Fed Ex and e mail or text client picture of bol, of shipment on pallet, and or tracking #
Other Items for sales besides machines:
- Cutting machines, round or straight, all types….Usually Consew Brand
- sharpening wheels
- scissors: most all brands, Wiss, Gold Seal, Kretzer, Gingher, etc
- sharpening ceramic wheels
- PARTS: Needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, needle plates, thread guides, screws to hold feeder, needle, foot
- Lighting fixtures, LED flex arm 20-23 spots, Long Reach Goose neck Lights, w regular Daylight Bulb
- Prices are competitive
- A convenience fee may be added
- Delivery is available, so please ask for a quote
- Service call(s) for new machine on location may or may not be included in the sales price – please inquire